For instructions on installing the Dart or Flutter extensions, go here.
interfacehas been removed from the list of keywords for syntax highlighting. It has not been a Dart keyword for sometime and resulted in incorrect coloring when using it as a variable name
- Expressions in interpolated strings should now be highlighted even when containing properties and method calls
- Opening a Dart file from the Dart SDK (such as navigating via
Go to Definitionon an SDK type) when using a dev-version 1.23 Dart SDK will no longer result in an infinite analyzing loop causing
Analyzing...to flicker on the status bar
- Pressing F5 to launch Dart programs after upgrading to Code 1.10 will no longer fail with an error about an unexpected token in
- Pressing F5 to launch Dart programs will now use Dart’s
checked modeby default
- A new setting has been introduced (
pubAdditionalArgs) that allows additional arguments to be passed to
pubin the Pub: Get Packages and Pub: Upgrade Packages commands (this may be useful if you wish to use
- The order of items in error reports have been tweaked slightly to move more useful stuff further up
Some feature requests and fixes require new features and fixes in upstream projects like VS Code and LSP which use counts of 👍s on those issues to help gauge demand. The Dart-Code website now lists some of the most significant upstream issues with a description of the feature/fix they would enable. Please consider reviewing this list and adding your 👍 to any GitHub issues relevant to features you’d like to see!