For instructions on installing the Dart or Flutter extensions, go here.
- Debug support has been added! Breakpoints, hover evaluation, watch window, call stack etc. should all work (with some minor known issues)
- Rename (
F2) now works for most items
- The update check for SDKs now connects to the internet to check for updates instead of using a hard-coded last-known-update value
- A new setting has been added to disable SDK update checks/notifications (
- Properties will now display better in completion/symbol lists and not as callable methods
- SDK paths that have been removed from settings will no longer continue to be searched at startup
- Indent settings for
analysis_options.yamlwill now also be forced into 2-spaces at load (if
dart.setIndentationhas not been set to
Some feature requests and fixes require new features and fixes in upstream projects like VS Code and LSP which use counts of 👍s on those issues to help gauge demand. The Dart-Code website now lists some of the most significant upstream issues with a description of the feature/fix they would enable. Please consider reviewing this list and adding your 👍 to any GitHub issues relevant to features you’d like to see!