For instructions on installing the Dart or Flutter extensions, go here.
- A warning will be shown at startup if your Dart SDK is older than the one the current Dart Code was tested with
- If you have multiple open Dart projects using different versions of the SDK, running a command line app (
F5) will no longer use the SDK from the last Dart project opened
- Various improvements have been made to the display of search results and code-completion items
- Snippets have been added for common code (
- Errors will no longer occur trying to run
pub upgradeif your SDK is in a path that contains spaces
Some feature requests and fixes require new features and fixes in upstream projects like VS Code and LSP which use counts of 👍s on those issues to help gauge demand. The Dart-Code website now lists some of the most significant upstream issues with a description of the feature/fix they would enable. Please consider reviewing this list and adding your 👍 to any GitHub issues relevant to features you’d like to see!